Over 100 Connecticut libraries are participating in Passport to Connecticut Libraries in 2018! Based on Connecticut’s Wine Trail Passport Program the Library Passport Program highlights Connecticut libraries throughout the month of April. Each library has its own unique characteristics but all offer wonderful resources and this is an opportunity to learn about them AND possibly win a $150 VISA gift card!
- To participate, pick up your passport at any participating library (learn where they are here: https://www.facebook.com/passporttoctlibraries/)
- Visit libraries throughout Connecticut anytime from April 2-30, 2018
- Get your passport stamped
- Turn in your finished Passport to any participating library by Monday, May 7th, 2018
- Drawing will be held at the Edith Wheeler Memorial Library in Monroe on Tuesday, June 5th. Two adult winners will receive a $150 gift card and two child winners will be receive a $100 gift card. Winners need not be present.